Perceive the client business, know their needs, they are the fundamental starting point to provide the best solutions ...
That's what we try to do in inCentea in order to find solutions that efficiently and effectively solve the problems of our customers.
Therefore, we seek, in collaboration with our customers, the solution most suited to each case, making every single project, and whereas:
• Work in partnership with other organizations;
• The focus on dedication, professionalism and expertise of our employees, possessing so, certifications, products that integrate;
• The constant effort to update and the desire to offer a differentiated service.
The inCentea as a result of its strategic position and set of partnerships that keeps present a comprehensive proposal that covers the entire life cycle of an information system.
Careful Requirements Survey is the starting point for the success of any project.
Using a Client reality to set Implementation Methodology and Project to implement a guarantee of meeting deadlines and achieving goals.
A support service available and competent, including an Update Contract of Applications and Services Agreement, keeps the updated solution, optimized and at an acceptable cost.
The implementation of an Integrated System's main objectives:
• Install and parameterize applications according to the organization's requirements;
• Perform additional developments that allow extend the functionality of applications;
• Train users and monitor their familiarization with the solution.
To successfully implement an Integrated System (management or other), must be achieved by establishing appropriate methodologies, capable of providing the most appropriate tools to successful implementation.
After Closing the Implementation begins the phase of maintenance, in which the inCentea offers a competent support service, which includes an Update Contract of Applications and Services Agreement, allowing maintain the Information System updated, optimized and a acceptable cost.
In the maintenance phase inCentea provides a range of services including:
• Support Agreement that allows telephone or face to face support, to simplify the process of technical support;
• Training update for users develop their skills and better exploit the applications;
• monitoring procedures and continuous improvement to ensure the expected return on investment.
Employees of inCentea are continuously trained in the new features of applications and working methods that continuously seek to optimize.